Here are a few guidelines to enhance your experience in yoga class:
- Please arrive on time. Typically classes begin with a short period of centering before we begin movement. If you are late, please wait until centering is complete before walking into class to respect your fellow yoga practitioners. If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late for class, please get permission from the teacher.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume as it can be distracting to the olfactory nerves, and can be disturbing to your neighbors who may be allergic to perfumes.
- Please wear comfortable clothing for ease of movement.
- Bring your yoga mat, but if you forget, no worries, we have yoga mats! If you borrow a mat, be sure to clean it with our mat cleaner before you put it away.
- Please remove your shoes prior to entering the yoga practice space.
- Please turn off your cell phone before class, even if it is left in the hallway cubbies.
- Please refrain from eating 2 hours prior to practice.